Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Yummy Chocolate Facial
This is a five-star recipe from RecipeZaar.com.
1/2 cup Cocoa
4 Tbsp Heavy Cream
3 tsp Cottage Cheese
3 tsp Ripe Avocado
1/4 cup Honey
3 Tbsp Oatmeal, crushed into powder
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Apply evenly on your face.
3. Leave the facial on for ten minutes.
4. Use a warm wash cloth to pat your face and to soften the facial mixture before removing.
5. Apply your favorite moisturizer.
Review Disclaimer: Sometimes a book I review has been sent to me for free by a publisher or an author. This in no way effects my review, which is my own opinion about whether the book was a good read for me, fit my tastes, and if I would recommend it to others. Other than possibly a free book, I am not compensated in any way for posting a review.