I've been tagged!!!!
- No more diapers to change.
- Finding a publisher for Teaching Special Spirits
- My very first book signing!!!
- Reading books with my kids.
- Singing funny songs with my family.
- Snuggling with my hubby at the end of the day.
- Reading emails and status updates from my friends.
- Girls Night Out!
Eight Things I Did Yesterday
- Slept in until 8:30 am!
- Talked with my girlfriend, Heather Justesen, four times! Oh yeah!
- Added entries to my QOTC contest spreadsheet!
- Watched Bedtime Stories with the kiddos.
- Checked out our new family pictures for our church congregation directory.
- Went to bed early - 9 pm.
Eight Things I Wish I Could Do
- Attend all the awesome writer workshops and conferences in Utah. Kansas is really just too far away.
- Attend my critique group in person instead of online. Again - Kansas vs Utah, too far.
- Go to Chantell's wedding - And again, Kansas is just too far away from Utah!!!
- Figure out how to plant a garden without killing all the poor plants.
- Kidnap my hubby for an anniversary vacation this August.
Take my family on a totally fun summer vacation.
- Be super patient while we pay off our debts . . . only eight more months to go. Patience, please!
- Go back to college and finish my degree.
Eight Shows I Watch
- Food Network Challenge
- Ace of Cakes
- American Idol
- Good Eats
- Storm Chasers (hey, I do live in Kansas!)
- Um . . . Dora the Explorer
- And, uh . . . Wow Wow Wubbzy.
Eight Friends I Am Tagging:
- Daron Fraley
- Leslie Cheret
- Cindy Beck
- Amy @ What a Kick in the Pants
- Kathy @ Kathalog
- Cheryl @ KC Kanenwishers
- Josie @ The Poor College Students Guide to Raising a Baby