Monday, March 29, 2010
You Know It's Spring When . . .
2. My two youngest kids go out to play in the back yard, then bring back a bucket of worms they dug out of the ground.
3. The first few daffodils bloom! It's so nice to see color outside again!
4. Your neighbors leave their dogs outside all day while they're at work.
5. You search the medicine cabinet for a cure for your headache because the dogs are so excited to be outside with their "friends" that they don't stop barking. All. Day. Long.
6. The neighbor hires someone to install a really cool wooden play set & your kids constantly bug you for one, too. (Which has you reaching for more pain meds!)
7. Someone fires up the grill for the first time and uses WAY too much lighter fluid! (Close the windows - FAST!)
8. Instead of asking to play with Nintendo when homework is done, the kids ask to go outside to play.
9. My hubby forgets it's time to come home from work because it doesn't get dark before 5 pm.
and finally . . . You know it's spring when . . .
10. You start going through the shorts and t-shirts, only to discover your kids have grown another size - and unfortunately, so have you!
What are your "You Know It's Spring When" moments?
Review Disclaimer: Sometimes a book I review has been sent to me for free by a publisher or an author. This in no way effects my review, which is my own opinion about whether the book was a good read for me, fit my tastes, and if I would recommend it to others. Other than possibly a free book, I am not compensated in any way for posting a review.